Sunday 17 September 2006

Developing Nicely!

As Paula's fifth challenge is up, I decided that despite being desperate to crack on with it, I have got to complete the baby mini. I spent two hours sourcing information on the net one evening just to complete one page about the day/year the baby is born... I gleaned the idea from Dee Stapleton in one of Creative SB mags.
It is hard for such an early year but adds some interest & makes it totally different from the girl mini done previously.....

Paula's new challenge is 5 fond childhood memories.. It has had me rummaging through pictures of me age 4/5 yrs. I am struck by how photogenic I was & how I really loved to pose for the camera. When I hit 12 all that changed & half the pictures I possess are hideous!!!!! My father was into photography developing his own black & whites in our spare room cum dark room. These pictures are good as they hide the feature I detest most about myself, my red hair!!!!! So imagine my shock when I did the follow "just for fun" quiz..........

Your Hair Should Be Red

Passionate, fiery, and sassy.
You're a total smart aleck who's got the biggest personality around.


just unreal... but I will stick to my highlights to disguise my increasing collection of whites & silvers (we don't' go grey us redheads!!)
Well today is Oliver's birthday & my trip down to Kings Lynn. I have my camera all ready to go. Might get some good pics though it is grey at the moment.

No comments: