Thursday 28 September 2006

Still pink

Your Power Color Is Blue

Relationships and feelngs are the most important things to you.
You are empathetic and accepting - and good at avoiding conflict.
If someone close to you is in pain, it makes you hurt as well.
You try to heal the ones you love with your kind and open heart.


AND despite blue being a safe sensible colour, I tend to wear it a lot without planning to.

WEll I can't believe I've stayed happy right thorough the day...
I usually get so tried by 3pm I am miserable all evening....
A long weekend is coming my way & I am so pleased I'm getting some time off work.
I plan to spend the whole of Monday crafting & Sunday night is going to be heaven with no getting up early...(usually 5.30am every morning Mon - Fri)
I am heading to Tesco to buy me a throw made of fake fur in rich chocolate ready for the cooler Autumn nights. My new sofa is very soft & inviting but the throw will add that little extra luxury when I'm snuggled up with my scrap mags!!!

No comments: