Tuesday 3 October 2006

Music Tuesday

How soon the weeks go by. Seems five minutes ago I was changing my music.
This one is "Shine" by Collective Soul & despite being well over 10 years old, I love it everytime I hear it!!
Work today & after a 3 day weekend I actually feel like going as I have had a craft day & don't feel cheated out of my weekend. Once the shopping, cleaning, washing, ironing etc is done there is precious little time left & I always feel resentful. Well the baby mini gets taken with me to its destination & all being well I should have more details for the God daughter project which has been ordered. I'm itching to get started, (have already used my fiskars circle cutter to cut the circles I'm using for the base!) but rest assured will probably cry if I misunderstood & it is another boy!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula, thankyou so much for visiting my blog, through my unreal friend Lauren, who I am missing like crazy, your photos on your blog are gorgeous, the flowers are just beautiful. How is england, I am originally from there so I have relatives over in the UK, I went there only 2 years ago, and had a ball, love it there.

I hope you have a lovely day Paula, I will be back for another visit.

Best Wishes
Carole.