Tuesday 17 October 2006

You Are Lavender

You are a sweet person with a very soft personality.
People become easily entranced with you. They seem to glow around you.
You have a quiet energy that can keep you active late into the night.
Even if you aren't the life of the party, you definitely keep the party going.



It should have said "royal" purple, as I'm going to be a fairy princess..(more like fairy elephant, you ain't seen me trying to walk in heels.. lol!)
I was meant to go back to work today, but decided perhaps one more day might be better for me. It was. I didn't sleep all day, which was a first time in a week.. I am coughing quite badly & I might well regret going back in the morning, but I have no sicknote so back I have to go...
Still, I only have 3 days to get through then I have a weeks holiday & I'd rather be ill now than when I'm off as usually happens!!
Once I get through the wedding I can come back home & rest all that week & I should be 100% fit for going back.
On a brighter note, I felt like crafting, I know I said I did yesterday but all I ended up doing was sketching the design for the star book then fell asleep in my window.......
I have covered some ground & caught up lost time. So, Julie should get her star book for Friday as originally planned...phew!!!!

Queen's classic "Nothing Can Stop Me Now" comes to mind as I type this, though flu certainly tried!!!

No comments: