Tuesday 28 November 2006

DCM Little Extra......Star...

This is my entry for this week's Daring Cardmaker's Little Extra.
The design brief was simply the word "STAR".
This is my interpretation, carrying on the weekend's theme of doodling as I got right into it!!!
I shocked myself by writing the words myself using a purple Sakura gelly Roll pen. I used a white Sakura gelly roll to go around the main letters of the words to give them the look of fallen snow. The outside doodle is done in purple gelly roll & a silver Pilot Contrast Marker.
the star is blue & over painted with Essentials Iridescent glitter Acrylic paint in gleaming Canary, bought from The works in strips. I glued tiny silver stars in opposite corners to represent the night sky.
 Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty Paula. Going to have a play later.

Tracey xx

Kathy said...

Oh wow, this is really pretty. Love those colours and the star is soooo sparkly.
Nice one Paula

Anonymous said...

Great card Paula - putting us all to shame again being so quick off the mark!

Jo said...

Yummy card, purple and silver go so well together, fabby doodling and so quick off the mark too :)

Jo xx

Pearl said...

really love that beautiful star !

Keryn Campbell said...

Wow two dares with one card. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Paula, I see you combined THREE dares! Sparkle, doodle and star! This is lovely - whoever receives it will feel very special :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh this is soooo cute.. I love your writing.. lovely colours..

Anonymous said...

Love the colours Paula, great card!

Anonymous said...

Nice take on the challenge!

Cheers :)