Sunday 19 November 2006

Layout of Lost Keys

I wanted to keep this layout quite simple. Papermania navy cardstock. Denas closet double sided paper.
Journalling computer generated onto watercolour paper using fonts Mom's typewriter & Verdana.
Flowers from my new pots. Pastel dotty brad. Home made topper consists of small square of corrugated card, pinwheel fastened with gold brad, natural button,key charm & garden fibres. Queen & Co. brown checked sticky ribbon padlock charm.
Charms purchased from Papermaze. Ribbon from Jilly Beans. Paper from Kalulu.
Tag from Scunthorpe Police station!!!!!
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gillian said...

Oh that was fast... cheaper than therapy tho, for those frazzled nerves eh, Paula...
Well done, it's great.. Love the police tag... did you ask them for some more for your stash..

Anonymous said...

Great idea Paula, but I don't think I'm quite ready to scrap my lost key episodes yet.... *looks round sheepishly* I don't want to remind anyone! Lol!

{hugs}
jk xx

Kathy said...

oh Paula, I did laugh when I saw the title of you LO - what a good way to get the whole sorry episode out of your system!

Nice one, now you really should go down and get those policemen to sign your layout.