Friday 24 November 2006

Two Entries for Dare 6

Two completely different cards.
Card one is Scribble Flowers. I have doodled in two corners of the card & then made scribble flowers using gold gel pen onto card. I cut them out then drew in the silvery stems & bow
.

Card two, is Jumping Snowman. I amazed myself by drawing this guy after seeing him in an advert. I added hair & a bit of stubble. A red nose & wobbly eyes. He holds a hand doodled message. He is 3D but as usual it isn't that clear on here. I also did silvery doodles all around the edge of the snowmen paper. I drew him once & the second time it was perfect. Am going to attempt a Santa next....

 Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, you've been so busy! Two more great cards for the Dares, Thank you Paula

The scribble flowers are great - I know I'll just make a mess, but I think I might have a go andsee if I can draw some of those - don't worry, there's no hope of them making it onto a card!

Lythan said...

How fun is that snowman! And the scribble flowers are beaut. You learn so much from all the talented people that make cards for the dares. Thanks Paula

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Paula - fantastic cards - I just love your snowman - sooooooo cute :-)

Have a great weekend

Debbie
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Excellent Paula - great cards and so quick off the mark too. Have a great weekend.

Gillian said...

Hi Paula,
Brilliant cards.. I love the little snowman, I like his stubble :o).
the 'scribble flowers' are really pretty, lovely soft colours.

Anonymous said...

Lol! Love the snowman with stubble!! Have never seen one of those (of course, where I live in Australia we don't get any snow - heh heh)

The other card is so soft and pretty. I can imagine it is even more lovely in real life...

BondGirl said...

I am in love with your snowman!! can I adopt him and call him Fred? lol And the scribble flowers are fantastic. I love seeing your work. Thanks for joining in our dares everyweek

Anonymous said...

You have been busy - I haven't started yet. Great cards.

Saffa said...

OOOh COooooll!


And the snowman is pretty 'cool'

ok ok I will stop with the feeble attempts at humour.

Excellent cards, thanks for playing!

xxSaffa

Oblibby said...

I love these cards Paula. The flowers and so pretty and the snowman is so happy.

xoxo

Rachel said...

fab cards Paula - I love the snowman

Anonymous said...

Love the jumping snowman Paula...it's so cute!

Pearl said...

love your snowman card indeed ! adorable !

Anonymous said...

Fab cards Paula. I love the snowman

Tracey xx