Saturday 16 December 2006

Last Minute Makes..

Don't you just hate it when you recieve a card through the post from someone you forgot!!!
Lucky for me I have a plan for such faux pas!!!
I have 10 minute makes just perfect for the job.
This card is just a silver peel off stuck to some lilac card & cut out.
Rather a bit like the DCM Friday dare, B&W with splash of colour except this is Silver & White with a splash of colour.. Well I didn't have black peel offs did I!!!

The B&W card in the post below is already winging itself to Grantham to a dear friend.
My Dad's card is made & it contains the snazzy holly tag I made for the mid week little extra.
Can't show that, Dad reads every day & I don't want him to see his creation!!! Sorry, Dad, you'll have to wait until Xmas Eve... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gillian said...

A very delicate card Paula, love lilac & silver together..

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Love your card paula, i like silver and purple together.

Andrea xx