Monday 8 January 2007

Ali Edwards challenge part 2

My Happy tag.

This tag is to go with me everywhere in my handbag so I have a piece of happiness to look at all day.
the charm is a tea bag from my dear card making buddy Debbie. I drink a lot of tea while I'm creating!!!
The quote is one I found in a pack of rub ons but was to large so I copied it onto clear self adhesive vellum.
On the rear of the tag is the journalling;
My chosen word for 2007, "HAPPY"
I will embrace this word fully & consider all the little things that make me feel this way.
Each & everyone of us has tiny moments through out our day when we smile to ourselves at the joy the moments bring. This joy is "happiness", be it the first sip of our morning tea to a smile on a stranger's face.
Paula.x
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jude said...

Hey Paula... I am popping over from Ali's blog...Love you word, and the idea of making a "carry copy!"Great idea and tag!

Anonymous said...

I found you via Ali's blog also and just LOVE your tag. The quote is new to me and I really like it. Great job. Now I'm linking you to my blog feeds and can't wait to check out all your work. Happy day to you!

Susan (currently in Northern California)

Eleni Gratsia said...

What a beautiful tag Paula ... I have a tag book of the girls that I carry around with me, so I know how important it is to have a remember near us everywhere!!!

jakey said...

Brilliant idea Pixie!

I'd copy you, but my bag is a bottomless pit and i'm afraid my beautiful tag might never surface again... I would find it there in three years time along with all the lost keys, fluffy sweets and macdonalds toys!

jk xxx

Lynne said...

Great idea Paula, but like Jake if I put it in my bag it would be lost forever......;D

Gillian said...

Oh this is lovely, I had a closer look Paula and that verse is beautiful, Love 'little pixie' on it too... but ditto to the girls above, my bag makes my scrap table look tidy... LOL!!!