Friday 19 January 2007

Happy Friday...& almost confession Time

Yes girlies, confession time is nearly here & I have to say I am quite excited. My friend Louise gave me a lift down to Tesco & I got new ink cartridges for the printer. And, to make me really happy, they had their own brand matt photo paper. I so lurve this stuff. It prints like a dream with no silly flashback & it is excellent for journalling be it on layouts or greetings for cards.
Today sees the next card dare over on Daring Cardmakers & the 3rd BOM challenge.
I am involved in a photo swop with the lovely ladies on Bumbleberry Cafe, & I recieved Jaqui's pictures yesterday. So now I have a layout to plan for this. But priority will be "I have to Confess....the weekend class.
I can't wait, Friday is always an exciting day of the week, it being the weekend & all, but this Friday is doubly fun.
The search was on for some new music & again disappointment ruled the day!!! Three of my four choices are not available, but not to worry because my 2nd choice was. A nice upbeat groovy tune by The Killers, Somebody Told Me. I luv it, luv it, luv it!!!!!
Oh & I almost forgot, having seen Jakey's fabby Artist Journal card, it got me very interested & I plan to play along at some point. The blog prompts are marvellous & I have several ideas kicking around. I was going to start last night but after a hard night's shopping ( dinting the poor plastic) Louise & I felt the need to re-fuel!!!
So we went for some food at The Old Farmhouse. Italian Style Meatballs with pasta & garlic cibatta 2 for £10. So I "rolled" home stuffed & too late to do anything except surf the net in search of orange papers (for the photo swop)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Shopping, creating, music and good food - sounds like you are living a wonderful life right now Paula!!

Have a great weekend!

Megan xx

Eleni Gratsia said...

Plenty of stuff on your plate!!! Have you started the Confession project? I've been thinking about it, but will probably save to do it at the scraptogethers that I've arranged with my friends Alison and Irini! :D

Kathy said...

Jeepers paula, I'm exhausted just reading your list of projects!

Take it easy mate, you'll wear yourself out!