Thursday 8 February 2007

LO to share & dodgy boiler!!

Here is one I made a few days ago but aren't entirely happy with. I made the page but couldnt decide on the background cardstock colour so it sat on the table done but for sticking down to card. Now it is finished I wish I hadn't done the white square mount but I felt the flower photo needed the lift. It is some spring blossom I photographed back in May last year. Big floral bits cut from papers by CherryArte. Square metal tag, papermania & purple blossom also papermania.
As for the boiler it lights when IT WANTS to which was not at all yesterday!!!!!
No snow here please, give it to those that want it!!!!

4 comments:

Brigitta said...

This is a beautiful card but I see what you mean about the white square, just a tiny amount of white (or pink) would have done the job I think. Nevertheless, it's beaurtiful!!! Like so much of your stuff

Debs said...

Paula I think this LO is very pretty .. I especially like the contrast of the pink leaves on the dark background and the way you've arranged them to form a corner for your page and frame the image!

Gillian said...

oh all that cutting was worth it Paula... very pretty... love that photo...

Veronica said...

Love the photo and the colours - great LO xx