Tuesday 20 March 2007

Birthday Pictures (so far!)


It was a totally amazing day & I have tried to take photos of most of my gifts. the ones not shown are a Lavender neck wrap, some skin stuff & a prison break magazine! Oh & some fun knickers my mate got me with Wentworth Miller's name on!!!!

One of these pictures is a table groaning with fabulous stash I was given/bought with gift voucher. then there are the cards. I know some are still in the post & never mind, it is still my birthday until 19th March 2008!!!

Well I best make better use of my morning off & do some crafting!!!!

7 comments:

Gillian said...

Oh what lovely Photo's Paula..
Oh I love your gorgeous teddy..
and look at that stash.. Wow!
I'm so glad you are celebrating your birthday till 19th March 2008 ;o).... A girl after my own heart!

Latharia said...

Oh, how wonderful!!! What a delightful celebration! Happy Birthday!!!!

CarolineO said...

belated happy birthday Paula! Love your cake and the teddy bear. can't wait to see the professional pics.

Kristy said...

happy belated birthday!! hope it was a great one!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a stash Paula!
Glad to hear you had a great day.

Wentworth Millar knickers?....lol
My 15 yr old is a huge prison break fan...it's on tonight in lil old New Zealand.

Pearl said...

Oh me oh my if turning 40 is this much fun ! What about 50 ?

that I should be looking forward to next ! lol

ttfn, Pearl

Kathy said...

Great photos Paula

Thanks you for sharing your special day with us all!