Wednesday 9 May 2007

First May Di Hickman Card Sketch

Boy did I have fun trying to get a photograph of this one. Apart from the fact I picked such pastel blue colours, the silver metal flower wouldn't stop throwing light back off itself & in the end I had to put it right in the window sideways & turn off the flash!!!
Love these papers, K&Co La Boutique. Flower papermania. Greeting stamp from Lakeland Ltd. Blue ink versamark. I inked the paper edges & the card itself so they would stand out more.
Thanks again Di for another fabulous sketch & I have another to make for the sketch this card team as I didn't get last weeks done!!! But I am enjoying the making & that is far more improtant. I have also completed a third 8.5x11 layout & will share the two later on this week, although there isn't a great deal left of this week!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful card Paula... I know how you feel about getting a good photo too... some things just hate the camera don't they.

p.s. I have tagged you... check out my blog for the questions...
good thing is you get to choose which set you want to answer :)

Micayla said...

OOh what a purdy card, as always!!
I have tagged you to share some bad pics of you or have taken, so come on dont be shy!!

Pearl said...

lovely pastel blue Paula ! greta colour choice !


erhms you've been tagged too - over at me blog if you're up to it at all ! lol

Hope you're having a better week than I am ! lol

Essie said...

What a great card. Can imagine the trouble with taking a picture. Love, es

Spot-On said...

very pretty! I'm glad its not just me that has problems with shimmery stuff! I swear I was trying to get a pic last week of a card that was orange and green and it kept looking yellow and orange! sheesh!
great work with the sketch!

Dawn♥ said...

Very soft and pretty!