Wednesday 31 October 2007

Arty Girlz - Rainbow Colours


I very nearly sat this one out.
I had a bad day yesterday a full on migraine. I think as I am so heavily congested with this virus my face was pounding & it caused the migraine.
I laid down, took the special medication I have for it & waited.
The pain soon went but my head has been like cotton wool ever since. I can't keep ideas or thoughts in my head. I can't remember what Im told which was quite funny at work this morning on reception!!! I honestly think cold & flu capsules make me worse.
I managed the DCM LE yesterday but it took 5 attempts. Today I resorted to my bits box.
I needed to do this to prove I could & my friend Cynthia is Guest Designer.
Its not one of my best efforts but I used orange, green & blue. I often stamp designs & put them in my bits box for occasions such as this today!! The orange ric rak goes well with the paper & the stamps are a small clear set. All stamped in my fav colour of the moment, which will have you laughing as it is pumpkin!!! I swear if I see anything else connected with halloween I will hide in a corner! I am in the middle of a scrap layout which is coming together extremely well & I am excited about it. It just needs the finishing touches but right now I can't do it. I just wanted to do more housework yesterday, couldn't settle to craft as I was so bunged up it hurts to sit still & try to breathe. I have been awake since just before 3am, & it was a very long day at work. I hope to feel better tomorrow as I am covering reception all morning! Now all I have to do is come up with something for the Wednesday Stamper. Its all about the Wild West, not a pumpkin in sight!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow wonderful Card. Great work.

Julie Allain said...

First of all you sound like you need a big hug (((((Paula))))) sorry you're feeling so rough :(

I think 'your majesty' is FAB and I can't believe you nearly sat our challenge out....gasp :O

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz challenges again Paula...and a bigger thanks as you're so poorly :) xx

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love that stamp, I have it in one of my boxes. I really like orange as well, it always cheers me up. Hope you are feeling a bit better and can get rid of your cold soon.

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh well done and thanks Paula for completing the challenge. I am so pleased you did not miss out. I love your card and the colours too. I, like you, hope not to see Halloween mentioned again, which is why I chose something different. I do hope you will soon be feeling much better, keep wrapped up and warm now.
Love Cynthia

My Paper World said...

I think it looks great, and I really hope that you are feeling better soon!

Annie said...

I do hope you are feeling a bit better this evening - migraine is horrid, I know. The card looks great.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Are bless you ,you realy are having a tuff time with that cold of yours,hope you feel better soon ,you made a great card again though ,Dawnx

Galina Varese said...

Paula, sorry to hear you are not well, wish you a complete recovery!
Despite that you made a great card, well done!

Megan said...

Paula I am so sorry to hear you have been suffering with a migraine...they are so awful aren't they? My hubby gets them often, and it is sheer agony.

YOu still managed to create with flair though! Great card Paula.

Megan xx

Dawn♥ said...

Speedy recovery Paula! Love your card!

Fiona said...

Paula - big hugs from me too - sorry to hear you're feeling rough but it doesn't show in that fabulous card you made!