Saturday 16 February 2008

Sketches {by Tamara} & Paper08

Here is my card for this weeks card sketch #31 over on Tamara's blog. Very simple card made with 7Gypsies offcuts from a bag of bits I came home with from our team retreat. Chipboard star, BG. Silver swirl is stamped & embossed. "Star" spelt out in script gel alphas, Papermania.

Two weeks of Paper08 pages. Colour & Make a Bold Statment.
Front of pages.

Reverse of the pages.

I am still struggling to fit these in on time each week. I think its because they are on a Tuesday & my Tuesday's are very busy. I struggle to do two craft pieces on the same day. My Bold statment was how proud I am of myself. I have lost a further 2lbs this week & have only 8lbs to go. I can go on & lose a further 6lbs if I wish, but Im happy to get back to my starting weight pre-steroids!!


13 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a pretty card, and i love your paper adventure layout. Good on you for he weight loss too!!

Marlou McAlees said...

excellent card Paula!!! and great paper layout too, well done on weight loss :) you dont look over weight!! :) x

My Paper World said...

Love the beautiful star on your card for Tamaras sketch!

Andrea, said...

Fab card Paula, i love the paper. Congratulations on your weight loss

Marjolein said...

Great Paper08 pages Paula!!! Love the Bold Statement one, good for you!

Anonymous said...

Hello Paula,

Thank you very much for the nice comment on my blog!
You have NO IDEA how wonderful it is for me to come in contact with other good and motivated scrappers!
I went to your blog and I really like your work, too!
Thank you for your nice welcome me "on board"!

Best regards,

Scrappy Jen D

Je@net said...

Great pages Paula and a lovely card!!
Have a nice weekend!!

Melanie said...

Great card, love the star

Micayla said...

Thanks for the email, Paula!
I only found it this morning in my junk box but I will reply later!
Love the cards as always, so cute!

Pearl said...

Love your use of the 7 gypsies pp for the star can ! very effective design ! love simplicity !


Good to see you celebrate You ! You go grrl !
Good prompts on Paper08.


So many challenges out there ! Sometimes I do get a loss at where to start again !


lol, Pearl

EliseBlaha said...

very cool.
thanks for playing!

Dawn♥ said...

GORGEOUS job in the sketch Paula! Other items are beautiful as well! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Unknown said...

This is really great Paula. You have every right to be proud! You have produced a fabby creation AND lost weight. Lol x