Sunday 27 April 2008

What A Weekend!!

WOW! I'm totally exhausted & very happy. Despite my best efforts, the migraines I suffered most of the week did spill into my creative time, but I have still managed to complete 1 card, 1 tag, 1 minibook & 6 page layouts! I've used lots of scraps & lots of pink. Had a lot of fun as I pushed myself beyond my usual dithering boundaries. As there was no time to complete all the classes I have saved some to do at my own leisure.
I'll be back to share some of it, need a good night's sleep now. Back to dreary old work tomorrow. Roll on the next craft event! Hopefully two of my teamies wil be popping over soon for a crop.

3 comments:

Ms Dragonfly said...

i hope you have a camera so you can show us your work!! i would love to see it :)

Ms Dragonfly said...

please, take pics so we can see your wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

you go girl!