Monday 27 October 2008

More Time pages

Time to ...... organize. As crafters we must all be organized as we have so many lucious goodies to store away. This paper was in my last Studio Calico kit & I enjoyed filling the spaces like a cross word puzzle. I used page bubbles to high light each letter.

Time to ...... imagine. I have actually put this page before organize in my minibook as it backs the last page which was believe. I figured beliving in childhood fairies & pixies wasn't far from the beautiful mythically unicorn. One of my all time favourite televison programs was an episode of Ally McBeal & the story of the man that saw a unicorn. Ally believed him because she too saw one, everyone else believe he only imagined it. Its a very romantic Christmas tale, one I watch over repeatedly. I also loved a show as a child called Snow White Horses. This photo reminds me of the magic I feel whenever I see the Ally McBeal episode. The word stamp is HS.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your book is coming along fabulously! Unicorns remind me of that movie, Legend, with Tom Cruise. They are pretty magical.

Marjolein said...

Both very great pages, love the story about the unicorn and I'm crazy about the clock stamp on the right-hand page!

Veronica said...

Love them all Paula, but particularly the crossword page - great idea.

Hugs

Vron xx

Eleni Gratsia said...

OOOOOhhhh love these Paula!!! :) I have to download the new pages ... and get caught up!!! Always enjoy your take on these!

jakey said...

how clever is that organize time! I really need a reminder like that ;-)

jk x

Micayla said...

Oooh pretties, Paula those pages are rocking girlie! Nothing new though.