Tuesday 18 November 2008

Finally my next three Time Pages.

I have had internet problems & before I could load these up it would drop off. No sooner had I got back online it would fall again & I took myself off into another part of the flat so I wouldn't throw a hissy fit!
TIME - to give... I love to give more than I love to receive. (I do like to get pressies but I always like to see the look on someone's face when you know you have handpicked that certain something they will totally love) This of course is the bouquet I gave my sister & I know she loved it from her voice as i didn't see her, living so far away.
TIME - for strength... These birds amaze me with their strength & courage. They fly thousands of miles, then fly all the way back again & rear two broods of chicks before taking off again.
TIME - to embrace... I am embracing the new person that I have become. I suspect that she was hidden inside of me all along waiting & watching for the right moment to take centre stage.

This book has now moved onto larger book rings as it gets thicker each week. I can't believe its 38 weeks already. Mind you I did Emily Falconbridge's Deck of Me last year & the time flew back then! I am so greatful to Ronda for starting this project. I'm hoping to complete something like this every year.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this book is turning out so beautiful. I always start, but can never seem to finish something like this. This would be an awesome yearly project.

Veronica said...

These are lovely pages paula - I am trying to start 2 minibooks, and i am really struggling for ideas - yours are great.

Hugs

Vron xx

Marjolein said...

I just love what you are doing with these pages, they are gorgeous! The repeting of the clock stamp is so nice, the corners are beautiful and you have great journaling!
Too bad I didn't know this earlier maybe I would have started it too, loved doing Em's challenge last year! I think I found out after about 1,5 month, and I didn't want to play catch up!

michele said...

fab pages paula. hugs mx

Ronda Palazzari said...

yes yes yes....love to hear that you are embracing you! The pages are beautiful. Thank you for playing along with me. I had to go to some big rings too.

Je@net said...

Wow, love your beautiful pages Paula!! Think it's gonna be a great book!!

Rika said...

Beautiful pages!