Friday 13 February 2009

Mojoholder Challenge #98

Well I'm back after my one week craft break & we have another fabulous layout & sketch for you all to play with. Pop on over to the Mojoholder blog to see the rest of the DT versions of this page by Tone Jenson.

I will be making a series of 6" pages, for a small project I have up my sleeve. Each page is going to be made on the reverse of A 6" Jenny Bowlin 2009 calendar I got in my Christmas SC Kit. Each page will be made using the corresponding months kit from SC. Watch out for more as they appear, once a month of course. All items from the Janaury Bibliography kit with the exception of the stamps that spell the word window.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

love the paper you have used in this lo

Marjolein said...

Wow, great page Paula!!! I guess you have snow in England too? Looks great the view from the window! Here it's gone, for now... It's only February... the Winter month here.. unfortunately

Je@net said...

Great lo Paula!