Friday 29 May 2009

Mojoholder Challenge 111

This week's Guest Designer is Nicole Stark. You can check out the Design Team work & a little bit about Nicole over on the mojoholder blog.

I went with an 11 x 81/2 page this week. I managed to find this photo of the farmhouse my sister lives in. Only two weeks more & I can buy some ink. I must not go over budget or it will have a knock on effect for all my plans in June & July.

Materials List; White Bazzill cardstock.
Green Spotted paper (unknown as was given a while ago)
Black Magic Colorcore cardstock spellcaster embossed with a provocraft texture embossing file & sanded to allow the green core to show through as the pattern.
Green Trim, Making Memories, passport.
Fabric & paper flowers, Making Memories.
Green textured brad, Lemongrass collection, Crate Paper.
Stamps; Journal Spot-Studio G & Corner Scroll- Stamp Away
Title - Moxie, Quickutz

4 comments:

Taniwha said...

Totally love how you've done the title Paula, it looks awesome! Lush fresh colours too, fab LO :)

lam said...

I love the pattern and colours you have used. And the titel looks awesome.
I hope you have a great Whitsuntide

Marjolein said...

Lovely layout Paule, the design papers are gorgeous, and that farmhouse looks so nice!

Pearl said...

Hey girlie

So sorry I haven't come by in May ! it simply went by in a haze just cos I was stupid enough to waste my time away on some not worth mentioning contest !

Fab to see you Cuttlebugging away with Core'dinations CS ! woohoo !
I love scraplifting & I'm sily enough to not come play over at Mojoholder ! grrr !

hugs,