Sunday 1 April 2012

Stampman Challenge "Bingo Card"

I am extremely late with this challenge but as you will see from my post below, my computer developed problems on my birthday (19th March) and after it being in for repairs it became obvious the damage was irreparable. I have lost a hold bunch of great software but all my files are entact! Phew, big sigh of relief because to lose 7 years of photos & artwork would be devestating.


The http://thestampmanchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/bingo card challenge was to pick a line from a set of choices & I chose Green, Flowers & Swirls. The swirl I inked with clear embossing ink & used table salt to give a distressed look (see craft Stamper February 2011). I kept the scheme clean by using just green & white & left off a greeting until i need a card & then I can add something suitable to it either computer generated or stamped.

Materials used, Secret Garden Embossing folder, Xcut Ornate square frame die, Birdsong paper, Chipboard swirl die, paper flowers.

4 comments:

Carol Q said...

that's very pretty Paula!

Karin said...

It's a beautiful Card, Paula.

lisa said...

Hi Paula.
I'm so sorry your 'puter died but what a relief you didn't loose too much. You suddenly realise how much of your life is electronic don't you, it can be scary!!!
I hope you are getting to grips with your new one now and I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I've been a bit of a blog absentee lately. I hope you had a really lovely day despite technical problems.
I love your pretty card, especially the flowers sitting on the swirl. I must remember to try this on a scrapbook LO, it looks great.
Thanks so much for joining us at The Stampman this time.
hugs Lisax
P.S. I'll e-mail you my new addy with pleasure.

Hermine said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Happy easter to you and your family