Sunday 23 December 2012

Merry Christmas to You All!

I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and Thank You for all your lovely comments in 2012!!
I will leave you with a few of my handmade cards.
 
This card is for my Beautician, Hayley and all the staff.
 
 
This one is for my train buddy, Claire,
who has kept me busy with commissions all year.
 
 
I made a batch of these for friends
 
 
and a few of these.
I also made this one for my hairdresser, Craig.
 
 
Hoping 2013 is Happy & creative for you all.
love Paula.x

3 comments:

Carol Q said...

beautiful cards Paula and i am very lucky to be in receipt of one. have a wonderful Christmas.

Chris said...

Fabulous cards, Paula. Love the doodling on the first one.

Thank you for my card, I love it - so elegant.

Have a lovely Xmas and best wishes for 2013. xx

lam said...

Love your card Paula, they are so sweet. I wish you a Very Merry Christmas