Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Hallowe'en

Crikey, two posts in two days!!!
But, I had to share this.
It is a forum challenge and obviously aimed at today!
 
First picture is a close up so you can see the headstone.
 

This next picture shows the entire piece.
It was so hard to photograph so I had to use the white shelves.
The main piece slipped as the shutter went & it is not stood as it should.
The main skeleton is hanging freely.



Materials used;
Black cardstock
TH Cabinet card die & Mini Cabinet Card die
Skeletons - Stamped by my friend Karin
Background piece is an Urban Stamp Steampunk image
inks used - Seedless Preserves/ Dusty Concord/ Spiced Marmalade
Fired Brick distress inks
Crow Fence die cut - Loni Stevens
Tombstone & Crow die cut - Loni Stevens
Coffin die cut - Silhouette America
Leafy Branch - Kerri Bradford - part of a class kit
Cobweb - dingbat free from Dafont.com
all cut with my Silhouette Cameo - Camille (pictured in the post below)

3 comments:

Carol Q said...

OMG - that's fabulous Paula. love your coffins and the little bird sitting on the headstone.

Kazkrafts said...

oooooooooooooooooooo I LOVE this Paula, absolutely love it!! fantastic halloween project!

Karin said...

I absolutely love this Paula, you've done a fabulous job for this challenge. Sorry real life got in the way of me completing mine in time.