Wednesday 3 May 2017

Sharing Some Cards

 First up is a simple Easter card
for my sister, Tracy.
She loves understated designs & I
think this Tim Holtz stencil with
texture paste gives just that.
Greeting Dina Wakley Stamp.

Next one is another Easter Card.
 This one was friend, Kate.
I used a gesso wash over the 
Papermania Wood panel background 
& then did some stamping.
I added some paper layers and stamped the feathers and
the rabbit.

  Final one, a birthday card
for a relative.
This was a more complex background starting off as
a piece of watercolour card smooshed with
Distress Oxide Inks
Over stamped (Gabrielle Pollacco)
and then die cut added.(Memory Box)
 Dragon fly was stamped and cut by hand.

I am behind with my sharing so will be
back again soon with some to share from last year!

No comments: