Tuesday 22 August 2006

New Beginnings

Today I branched out & did something totally new & daring...For me!!!
I have created a blog......
I have avidly read blogs from scrappers first thing every morning before work. It sets me thinking for the day & I have had some really good ideas from them. Including seeing all the challenges & people's take on them.
I'm hoping to get more involved with some of them as time goes on.
As the title of my blog suggests I make oodles of mini books, mainly for other people to give to relatives but I am planning ( & have started) a 12"x 12" album of LO's.
(thanks goes to Paula Sealey who's recent suggestion on challenges has kicked my sorry butt!)
There are so many of you out there who can inspire me & get me to do a little more for myself though I do love to give these mini books & see the tears of joy roll down the recipient's faces.

No comments: