Friday 1 September 2006

Already September

I just don't know where this year has gone! Seems 5 minutes ago it was Christmas & I was writing my list of "Things to do in 2006"...
Well I can honestly say, I've done precious few of them. Many scrap projects have not been started but are sketched & stored away. Once the winter pulls in I might find the time to get them done. For the while I am enjoying the challenges. They are opening my mind to creative thought & also making me search inside myself for answers. I find I aren't too keen on what they actually are, but I will scrap them as a sign of change....
A client caused a laugh today when asked for his credit card details to pay. My colleague said "How does your name appear on the card?" & bless him, his reply " I just applied for it & it came in the post... er I'm new to this..."
The tears streamed down my face. So thank you whoever you were you really brightened my day.... Bless.

1 comment:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

~waving hello to a fellow 1967 sheep~ Thanks for stopping by at my blog. :)

We are heading towards spring here, a few more busy months and then things start to slow down. :)