Thursday 14 September 2006

Birth Date Facts

Your Birthdate: March 19

You are resilient, and no doubt your resilience has already been tested.
You've had some difficult experiences in your life, but you are wise from them.
Having had to grow up quickly, you tend to discount the advice of others.
You tend to be a loner, having learned that the only person you can depend on is yourself.
Your strength: Well developed stability and confidence
Your weakness: Suspicion of others
Your power color: Eggplant
Your power symbol: Spade
Your power month: October

Some of this rings quite true.....
Well Thursday now, the weekend is nigh & I have a massage to look forward to on Saturday morning. Then on Sunday, a trip to Norfolk to my Step sister, Tracy's, for her son's birthday. (It gets very confusing in our family as my natural sister is Tracy, she is the eldest of the four. Followed by myself, then Allyson, my other step sister & the "other" Tracy being the youngest !!)
Oliver is now 8 & it is his party. Last year he had a bouncy castle, but I have no idea what is planned for this. The highlight of this trip will be stopping at a Farm Shop for some amazing food!!!!!

No comments: