Friday 15 September 2006

Birth Month

Your Birth Month is March

You love life and exude an outgoing, cheerful vibe.
Blessed with a great sense of humor, you can laugh at adversity.
Your soul reflects: Respect, desire, and generosity
Your gemstone: Aquamarine
Your flower: Daffodil
Your colors: White and light blue


Daffodils are my favourite flower, followed by purple Tulips.
Well it is finally Friday & I am looking forward to the weekend. I find myself worrying that the weeks are going by so fast but little is getting done. I think it is time to campaign for a three day weekend. That way, you spend day one doing all the boring stuff like housework, washing & food shopping. Leaving day two & three to play with stash...or shop for more!!! Mind you, I adore food shopping as Tesco really is a fab place to shop & they are improving the craft section in the superstores. I found some fab bits there before now & the wedding favour bags are also reasonably priced... However, be warned the basket gets to the till & once home you discover there was precious little food in the bags.....

No comments: