Tuesday 5 September 2006

Digital Scrapping

I tried my hand at digital scrapping in November last year. I have Jasc Paintshop pro7. I used this "plopper" to scrap my fav picture of my Grandma. Sadly she passed away 4 years ago, but I will always remember her this way. She loved a good cup of tea & even at my sister's wedding she insisted on a cuppa.....
She was our family matriarch,a rock to my sister (10) & I (7) during the first year of our mum's death.
I barely remember my mum now, her having been dead 32 years so I feel that all you mum's out there who scrap for your kids are doing a fab job of keeping their memories of you alive.... If time has taught me one thing, it has shown me that a girl can never replace her mum & as I get older I miss her far more & wonder just what life would have or could have been like, had she lived.

No comments: