Wednesday 13 September 2006

Inspirations never go in for long engagements;
they demand immediate marriage to action.....

Well I'm sure all you crafting bloggers out there will be familiar with this!!!
Trouble with me, inspiration strikes in the most silly places.Such as at my desk working instead of when I'm actually face to face with my latest project... So, in situations like this, you can only scribble the ideas down furiously & try to contain the excitement until you get home. AND, if like me, hope you aren't TOO shattered to do the said "inspirational thought" when you do get home!! lol.

On a serious note for a moment, I agree totally with many of the things said in Jake's blog over the last few days. However since she swapped over to beta I haven't been able to post a comment to her blog or some other peoples. So, it puts me off changing over to beta myself, just yet. I hope this is being looked into by blogger as it is so unfair.

No comments: