Wednesday 18 October 2006

Getting back to normal..


I am now back in the swing of things, if you call dragging yourself into work & being exhausted by the time you get there, "in the swing"...
At least I am crafting again after days of lethargy & here is a couple of pictures of the completed star book.. It goes to work with me tomorrow. The circle baby mini went today. It was well liked by my colleagues so no doubt it will be a popular format for future projects. Mind you I loved the star book & plan to make more of these in different sizes. I actually have no projects on the go now & am using a bit of time to plan my next once I get wedding photos, I will have sketches ready to get me going. I also remember being asked if I could make a mini holiday album for Jade's boyfriend. It will be a Christmas gift for him showcasing the photos from their Egypt trip. Perhaps now might just be the time to follow that up...

But first, I have to sit & read the new issue of Creative Scrapbooking from cover to cover with a mug of tea!!! I love opening new magazines, there is something fab about the new crisp cover. I usually ignore the contents page preferring to turn each one over & see for myself what is on them!!! I most often flick through quite quick first time just as a taster, then go back to the start & read each page bit by bit... rather like savouring a chocolate bar (except I no longer eat it!)

3 comments:

Concetta said...

Glad you're finally feeling a bit better!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.