Sunday 22 October 2006

Naughty Blogger...

I have been trying to add some bits to the template of my blog & whenever I do it throws my profile, my picture & all my links half way down the page!!! aargh!!! lots of chuntering etc....
So all new additions have to go at the bottom above my music videos!!!
The 1st addition is a picture cube of some photos of my family back at the end of WW2.
The other addition is a slideshow of some of my favourite cards I have made over the past 3 years.
This slideshow can't be added to unfortunately, but they are old designs so not to worry!!!!

Well tomorrow is the big day & today I go over to my father's in Immingham for the night. We then set off for Langley-upon-Tyne first thing Monday morning.
Everything is packed ready & I'm checking & double checking I haven't left anything off my list... for example last night, or should I say at 2am this morning I woke hot & panicking that I'd forgot to pack my black strapless bra... Not much use wearing a white one under a strappy black dress now is there!! Sure enough it WAS NOT in my case..... Nor was my teddy... Sad but true, I have a bear called Spencer & he goes everywhere with me....

The story behind the bear, & I'll make it short to prevent boredom....
When I was small my mum died of cancer. For a while I lived in a foster home. At the home, they took my teddy bear from me because he was dog-eared & threw him away. I saw their 3 pet dogs ripping him to pieces. I was traumatised by it.
5 years ago I was going through a very rough patch, when my Grandma was very ill & my big sister, Tracy bought me Spencer bear from M&S... Grandma passed away & he was a great help through all the tears & pain. Now he goes everywhere with me.... I can't leave him at home, he is my comfort source & he will love sleeping at the castle with me...... So now I have revealed that I am a bit of a softy.... Oh well!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula, thankyou so much for your kind words on my blog, I am nearly getting there, bloody blogger, gets abit of a pain. Love the idea of the card sketch. The cards is gorgeous.