Friday 17 November 2006

It's a New Dawn, it's a New Day!



and I'm feeling good.......
Woke up with this song in my head...
Well anything that happens today has just got to be an improvement on yesterday & perhaps I will now actually get pleased I did manage a pay rise yesterday... 5% not a lot but 5% better than before!!!!!
If you are not up to speed, yesterday, I lost my door keys & spent the day a snivelling wreck.. read below for the sorry details.....
Tonight I am gonna make me some cards using whatever dare the Daring cardmakers give me...
So, ladies, if you are reading this.... be kind to me this week & please don't make it too difficult I'm still on the edge for lack of anything remotely alcoholic to drink last night to calm my fraught nerves... I've drained the Baileys now!!!! always good to have in, it makes a mug of coffee really tasty.....
Needless to say, my keys are going to be checked twice when I lock up in 20 minutes!!!!!!!
Ain't never going through that again any time soon........

1 comment:

Kathy said...

crikey Paula you must have been distraught, what a horrible experience.

I lost my car once. Then realised that I'd been into town twice the same day and the second time I wednt looking for it in the place I'd parked it the first time. Oh well, just another blonde moment