Tuesday 27 February 2007

Pencil Lines Sketch #21- Wild Fowl

Another fabulous sketch this week from the guest designer Tammy Brownlee.
I had a design in mind the moment I saw the sketch as I haven't yet scrapped an Autumn picture & it is my absolute favourite season. I adore the reds, golds, browns & dark greens. The falling leaves the glorious early morning sunshine & the fab late evening sun on a good day. I like a clear frosty morning walk at a weekend watching the birds in the hedgerow!
The photograph was from a Royalty Free Image CD Rom. I do not have many photos that can be scrapped as my very old camera did poor quality shots. I don't get a great deal of opportunity to see birds like this pheasant so it was great that I have this CD rom for those kind of moments when you wish you had such a pic.
I love Denmark & I hope there might some pics of it on their too, it is a double CD Rom & very worth the £8 I paid for it back in 2004!!!

This was made using some very old paper called All The Leaves are Brown, by scrapperdashery & coloured textured cardstock from the local artshop. Computer font signature for my handcut title & some ribbon from a garment. All my work mates cut them out of their clothes for me & bring them in.
The title isn't as orange IRL. I bought these supplies back in April last year & have never used them. The photos I intended for a double layout are still sat waiting but the design now looks quite naff as I have evolved as a scrapper.
I love my heritage/vintage pages but I also adore nature so hope to do more in this theme. Perhaps I need two albums one for each!
I don't scrap in any order, but I do use pictures I like. I don't stress about which photos must be used first age wise etc, I just go with whatever I feel is right at the time.

5 comments:

Gillian said...

Paula gorgeous LO... that PP is perfect for this photo..
I'm the same as you, no order for my scrapping... I scrap what brings me joy!... it's the best way..

Pearl said...

Wow you've had so much done since I was last here ! lol


Great going grrrl ! lol


Love your take on the 20/20 vision ! Not sure that I can manage 20 diff pps - i much prefer the easier & chicken route! I was thinking of using beads but used blings instead - but will probably have another go at using my old Q&Co beads on a card somewhere ! lol
ttfn, Pearl

Latharia said...

Oh, just beautiful! Love the colors!

Jen said...

OOh blogger drives me mad when it won't let me comment :( PMSL at the lookie-likey!! LOL I love him - don't know what it is about him...

Anonymous said...

Oohh very, very nice Paula, what a gorgeous layout, love the photo, unreal !!