Friday 9 March 2007

DCM- Super hero/person

Today's dare is Jo & she say's, I challenge you to make a hero themed card. It could be a card for the Hero in your life or a Superhero themed card....

I often make cards to send as little notes & this is one to put on stand by for a friend who loves to shop, loves bling 'n' things & is taking an improtant exam in a weeks time. So this fun card will be going to her whether she passes or not, though I have every confidence she will.
Papers are papermania, stamps free in PI, pink bling stones also papermania.
I love pink & black together as much as I love pink & chocolate. I know Louise does too.

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Lythan said...

what a lovely card Paula - a great take on the dare!

Lynne said...

love pink with both black and chocolate too.

Your friend will love this card it's fab.

Keryn Campbell said...

How many girls wouldn't want to receive a card like that.

Gillian said...

ok, second time I've typed this out.. must have pressed the wrong button or something.. :s
What brilliant stamps to get free Paula... wow!.. and you have used them perfectly, this is such a gorgeous card, and I'm sure your friend will just love it!
I love pink and black together always reminds me of Audrey Hepburn :o)

Kathy said...

Super card Paula - I like the super-shopper idea! wish I'd thought of that one!

Unknown said...

LOve the cards, are the shoes and purse stamps ?

Jo said...

Yummy card, pink looks fab with both black and chocolate :) Brilliant idea to make a supper shopper card :)

jo xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful card Paula and a very clever idea.

Rachel said...

fab fab fab, I often think of superheroes as men (god knows why hehe) but this is brilliant - given me an idea for a card for Charlotte now shes got her dancing certificate - thanks hun, an inspiration xxxx

Sarah said...

Love this card Paula, pink and black are one of my favourite combinations. Very clever using the Hero theme for a shopaholic as well. That' my kinda hero!!!!!!!:)

Pearl said...

I seconf what Sarah said there ! a shopaholic is my kinda here ! lol - yes i didnt think I have anything or anyone to make in mind for "hero " o heroes here only "superwomen" ! lol
_I might have a go I'll see ! it's still unclear to me !lol

Heather said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the colors and the bling!!

Sam said...

Another fan of pink and black here! Love the thinking behind this and the execution...brilliantly done ;)

~ Sam