Monday 26 March 2007

Thank You, Joy.

Here is another Thank You card. This one is for my dear friend, Joy in Bristol.
she bought me a fabulous lavender neck pillow which is very good (been used 4 times now!!)
I used the tag shape inspired by a card one of my teamies made for me & the papers are Dovecraft Aquamarine. Blossoms by prima a birthday stash pressie.
I had a lovely weekend with my Dad. We went to Great Limber to my fav pub New Inn for a steak. Their food is amazing. then we had drinks in Dad's local social club.
Sunday we played around with Paintshop pro 9, I only had version 7, but now got my mitts on 9 along with half of my Dad's Australia photos. No excuse for not scrapping now, I have a lot of pics to play with!!!!
We played around with the photo of me (used in profile & post below) adding coloured backgrounds it was fun. If you are viewing this through IE6, then the profile is at the bottom & the side bar empty. If you have IE7, then everything is okay. I thought I broke the blog, but it is the version of internet you browse with. Dad has both one on each computer & that's when I found this out!!!

3 comments:

Gillian said...

Paula what a beautiful card... Lovely soft colours, and wonderful attention to detail..love the beads :o)

Taniwha said...

Ooh fab card Paula :) I love the beads strung across the bottom, looks very tactile!

Jo said...

Love this card, it is so soft and pretty. Glad you had a good weekend :)
jo xx