Sunday 22 April 2007

This is another challenge using felt. It is Caardvarks. I thought I had best do another card & made this simple vase with flower. The flower centre has beads stitched in the centre.


This card was made using a sketch from Dawn's blog & i used papers Amethyst from Dovecraft. Designed by UK designer,Kate Knight. I was rather miffed to discover that both packs 6" & 8" have totally different papers in them. So I bought both!!!!!!!! Only 6 sheets were the same in each. They each had 6 totally different & as I love them all, I decided to get them.


It is a little late, but having being very busy at work & not feeling well, I decided to leave them until the weekend to make. I have 3 others, to share for other challenges, also using these fab papers, but am waiting on camera battery re charge!!!!

3 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

OM heavens Paula your card using felt is fabulous and cute. But I totally love your use of my sketch in the second super fabulous card. Yummy papers to! TFS! WTG on both!

Gillian said...

Oh you've been busy Paula... both of these cards are Gorgeous!.. love that 'love in bloom' stamp.

Caardvarks said...

totally adorable! I love the felt vase