Monday 16 July 2007

AJ Wk 28 Goal of the Week


Emily is back with us for this week's prompt & it was very fitting for me.
My goal for this week is to get craft projects completed.
I have several in varing stages of "just begun" & "almost finished". My goals are balls in the big net of completion!
This week I want them all done. As I am a bit behind on several card sketches. However, at the weekend I did no crafting due to a meal out with all my work colleagues to say farewell to our retired bosses.
They paid for the meal as there way of thanking us for all the work & friendship we had given.
It was a fabulous meal & great, fun night but something disagreed with me & I ended up with mild food poisoning.
Two others also did, so Im not a wuss!!
Anyhow, I feel fine, bit bruised but slept all day yesterday & gladly could have done today too.
I was meant to post a card in this post too but it disappeared.!

16 comments:

Kristen said...

fun card! I love the picture!

Jen said...

Great card! So colorful!

Marjolein said...

Great!!!!!!!! Love al the colors!!! And that picture,super!

Anonymous said...

love the colours too!

Deborah said...

Great card and fun picture :)

michelle said...

love your card and i hope you feel better

Unknown said...

Awesome card, love the picture of the soccer goals!

Je@net said...

What a great colorful card!!

beth said...

happy scrapping!

Lyzzydee said...

love the colours, hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

that's a great goal!:)


xx
jill

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

this looks great! I like it! :)

jess said...

heheheh!! your card is AWESOME!!! love that you used a photo of a goal!!!
LOVE it!!

saffiertje said...

Wow that's a lot!!! great card!

Kim said...

I'm with you on getting some scrap projects completed. Great card - tfs!

Anonymous said...

Great card and thanks for the tip for Rein her weblog ;) have also a crash for vintage photos lately, love them ;)