Thursday 12 July 2007

Another Layout Using Old Pics

I think I was a bit brave using pink & green together like this. I made the layout last month & thought I'd blogged it but hadn't. The paper is Dene's Closet. Buttons are the new papermania tubes. The sisters icicle is by KI Memories. The title was printed directly onto the page.
I actually struggled to get a photo of this page as the green doesn't look true. It is far paler IRL & the pink is less acid. But it shows Then & Now pics of my sister Tracy & I. The bottom pics were taken at her wedding in October last year.

As for anything new, I have two layouts on the go. I have a circle journal practically ready for my first posting. I also have a double page that I started in May & have reached the cruicial stage where if i mess it up, I wreck the whole lot so put it away from meddling pixie fingers!!
I also need to get some more cards made as I sold 20 in two weeks & need to replenish the stocks!! I leave a basket on the filing cabinets at work & people can look whenever they need one.

3 comments:

lam said...

beautiful work.....love the soft colours

Eleni Gratsia said...

Paula what a wonderful layout ... and the colours go well together !!!

Love your butterflies as well! :D

michelle said...

love this page, you and your sis look alike.. i should do one of me and my sisters..
p.s.
you go with selling all those cards!