Sunday 8 July 2007

Inter Team Scraplift Challenge

My teamies & I do a fortnightly scraplift challenge. This time it was my turn to select a layout for the lift. I chose one from the 2peas gallery by a fab lady using the name Mabaco. I am not a member of the forum, but have seen several pages done by this lady & they are all fantastic.
This is me aged 4 1/2 sat on my scooter. Papers are Daisy D's Market Place. The fibre behind the pic was from a bouquet of flowers a colleague recieved for her birthday. It was pink but with a spot of chocolate acrylic paint you'd never guess!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Gorgeous Paula! This looks beautiful :-)

Megan xx

michelle said...

this is gorgeous.. i love the vintage look to it

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!
Gorgeous layout Paula.

Pearl said...

love the soft textures & vintage feel !

Hope your weekend was good , Paula !

ttfn, Pearl

Gillian said...

OH YUM,YUM, YUMMY!!!!!
this is such a delicious LO Paula... brilliant!