Thursday 16 August 2007

I made this card last week for the sheer hell of it!!
After a very productive weekend of 3 layouts, (one I will share at the weekend which is a scraplift challenge) I have no mojo. I'm feeling kinda crap & nothing much is working for me on the craft table.
I have been around the various sites & I don't like any of the card sketches so for now cards are off my crafting menu!!
I have a few not shown so they will get an airing until I can be bothered to make anymore. I'd much rather lay & read or watch telly right now.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Finally got a few minutes to browsearound my fave blogs to see what everyone is doing. Paula, you sound a bit down, I guess it's all those memories of sad times playing on your mind, I know what that's like, and I wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you.

Tigger's rambling said...

Love the card :-)

Rika said...

What a great card, love this!

Anonymous said...

I really love this one. Great colours.