Saturday 1 September 2007

Missed Mid WK DCM / Wednesday Stamper - Blue


These pictures were taken the same time, but the sun went in on the second shot! How different the colour is.
This card was in the bin following my disastrous attempt at the DCM mid week extra.
I chose "B" & it went wrong, but I have blue alcohol ink background, bear, butterfly, bookmark & if pushing my luck there are blue blooms, blue vellum pocket, the bear is brown!!!! Okay I might be!!
Bear is an image from Rein, one of her Monday shares.
I also wanted to enter this for my very first attempt at
Wednesday Stamper. I have seen this on all the TMTA ladies blogs & have longed to play. This week is Blue & you have to use a stamp somewhere on the card. I stamped the bookmark, that goes into the blue vellum pocket!!

16 comments:

K said...

these are sweet!

Deborah March said...

I like your alcohol ink backgrounds!

Je@net said...

What a sweet cards Paula!! Love the little bear!!

Petra Tillmann said...

Nice work Paula!

Je@net said...

It's me again....
Here you find the Xmas papers of Melissa Frances: http://www.melissafrances.com/products.asp?id=47#

Rika said...

sweet card, love the pocket with tag! wonderful background!

stamp and scrape said...

It's lovely to see Rein's teddy again - and on that gorgeous shade of blue!
Ros

mum-on-the-run said...

Love your ATC's Paula!!

Hermine said...

They are so sweet.

Mika said...

Great pics, sweet! Mika

Kathi said...

Adorable. I love the shade of blue.

Night Owl Designs said...

Very cute design :-)

Angelina said...

These are cute!

Melanie said...

awwww how cute!

Sadie said...

So cute.

Sija said...

These are sweet, very lovely.