Sunday 4 November 2007

Saturday Stampers - Collage

Collage, one of my fav things these days. I couldn't get it right so shied away but somewhere along the line I grasped the concept & now it features heavily on my creations.
This is the theme for this week's Saturday Stampers.
The top half of this square white card was stamped with script. I then overstamped it with butterflies, leaves, clocks & the words Thinking of You. (these stamps are a mix from Lakeland Ltd, & Clocks, Artistic Stamper) Next, I sponged inks over it to match the patterned paper I planned to use along te bottom half of the card. This particular paper had the girls faces on & I just stamped some clocks in blue to blend it into my piece. I tore a piece of the paper to put the two stamped girls onto. Added the gorgeous floral ribbon, ric rak & made the frame from watercolour paper. Flowers from just flowers & pinned on the two tags to match the time saying below.
Other stamps are Crafty Individuals. Clicking on the words will take you directly to the stamps on the relevant website where possible.
Now as I am supposed to be resting today, I plan an afternoon full of TV & craft magazines.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its so wonderful collage. Great colors.

Jacqueline said...

You did a wonderful job! The colours are gorgeous!

Claudette said...

I love how your framed a couple of the images...nice effect.

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous collage Paula, I love the colours you have used and all the fab embellishments. Enjoy your afternoon of TV

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Paula, I really really love it :o)

Em x

My Paper World said...

This is really beautiful! and thanks for the links to the stamps too!

Rainbow Lady said...

That is fabulous what a gorgeous card and in my favourite colours too. I haven't done my collage one yet must get on
Love Cynthia x

Far North said...

WoW, what a fantastic layout! Love your color selection.

Anonymous said...

Really a wonderful collage, love your colour-combination and the images.

joanne wardle said...

great combination of papers and stamping

Sadie said...

Paula, you are so good at these colleges, I should really give it ago, but I know it not be half as wonderful as yours.

Anonymous said...

beautiful collage !!!:-)

Nellie said...

Beautiful!! Love the colours you chose

Anonymous said...

wonderful collage!

Anonymous said...

you are so inspiring I just love seeing what you come up with.

Karin said...

Love the colours you've used here it's a gorgeous collage. :o)

Deborah March said...

Great layering too!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A fabulous collage Paula!

Thank you for your continued encouragement on my blog - it is much appreciated. I am having similar problems to yourself with very bad internet connection at the mo - also working 6 day weeks but I am checking in as often as I can hun!