Wednesday 30 April 2008

Leaving Card/Gift & Arty Girlz

Today my mate, Louise, leaves work & she starts a new job on Tuesday. So I made her a gift & tag. I also made her this card which was a class I took during the cybercrop at the weekend. As I haven't shared any of this work I thought it would all fit the Arty Girlz Open Theme this week. She won't see this blog until lunch time so I'm safe to blog early!!!
The pink background is hand made using pigment inks & various stamps in grey. Also a bit of sequin waste. The floral stamp is coloured in & beads stitched in most of the flowers. This pic isn't clear. It was hard to take!
This laid down shot does show the beads.
This is the cover of a notebook I made her. It's been sat on my desk for over a month & I'm so desperate to give it to her. Again all made with pigment inks & stamps & black embossed.
This is the tag I made last night after work just to finish the gift off. She adores purples but likes oriental pinks so I thought a purple tag would be in order. I stamped onto a scrap piece of Double sided Papermania paper, Lilac Dragonfly. The other side of this paper I used to make the Glamour Puss layout below.

19 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh, what for stunning creations. So great colors. Love them all.

Kaz said...

beautiful gift to give paula, I'm sure your friend will love it. the tag is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

really wonderful!

Kath Stewart said...

This is lovely Paul - what a lucky friend you have

Je@net said...

What a beautiful projects Paula!!
Have a nice week!

Femmy said...

fabulous tag!!! great colours and stamping!!

Micayla said...

What a lovely idea, you are so thoughtful Paula.
Love all the layouts, I didnt join in the crop. I just cannot be bummed to scrap of late. I want to but my mojo is lost at sea!!

Karin said...

Gorgeous collection Paula. I bet your friend was very happy to receive this.

Tracey said...

Am sure your friend was thrilled, fab colours.

Lisa Renéa said...

Lovely! Such fun colours!!!

Anonymous said...

These are great gifts, I'm sure she is going to love them!

vintage wil said...

beautiful tags !!!

Alette said...

I love what you made her Paula, did she like it too?

Have a great weekend
Alette

daisy said...

Beautiful card & projects xx

Barbara Hagerty said...

These are brilliant! What a lucky friend!

Gabrielle Madsen said...

Fabulous, wonderful! What a great mate you are!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card and gift. Love how the blossom ovelaps on the card.

Jacqueline said...

Such beautiful work!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work as always Paula