Tuesday 1 July 2008

Happy Birthday, Den.

It's Denise's birthday today & she always takes the day off work so I passed this onto her yesterday.
I'm on a bit of a roll, I have several birthdays & a wedding this month & it has kicked my butt into getting some cards done. I'm quite pleased with how they are turning out as many were awful. Which is why I stopped card making in the first place.
This one is BG Sultry with a journal spot to stamp my message on. I thought about adding more to the design but decided less was more although I wish I'd punched holes in the scalloped paper before gluing down!! Paper was scalloped with my corner rounder. As always the edges are all inked & I love the hot pink ric rac it matches the paper perfectly.


1 comment:

Carol Q said...

love this. it reminds me of a clutch bag.