Tuesday 23 September 2008

Time to love

I have had terrible problems with the internet & getting onto my blog. So I really didn't think I would ever get these pages on before the next ones!
Time to love this week & I just love my ability to make things that give others pleasure. I have been commissioned to make many things but this minibook always stands out. I made my first one for myself as "instant Xmas" but knew this would be the perfect gift when asked by Godparents for something different to give to their Goddaughter. I painted a cheese triangle box pink, lined the inside with pink tissue & made a circle book attached with ribbon that pulls out to display photos & poems on both sides. This book was completed on 9th October 2006, so it is almost 2 years ago now, where has the time gone? The word page is made from a section of a rubber stamp & the word love is black doodlebug rub ons.
I'm on a day's holiday from work today, waiting for a new gas meter to be fitted. Have been very industrious too, got all my net curtains washed, all windows cleaned inside & then I put up my winter lined curtains & washed my hair. So I think that justifys some crafting time this afternoon & I am beginning work on something for my sister, Tracy. Just waiting on 3 more photos from her.

3 comments:

Marjolein said...

What a lovely page Paula! Gorgeous stamp.... I definately need more.... like this one I guess!
Good for you cleaning the windows, I have to too, but..... I actually don't like it.. so I keep postponing it...... not so good, I know:-)
Have a great week!

Micayla said...

What a gorgeous layout. I just love pink, so thank God I was blessed with a little lady! Just imagine if I had a little boy, poor thing!
Hope work is still going well, I am so happy you are settled.
Have a fab weekend x

Je@net said...

Great pages Paula!! Beautiful colors!
Have a nice sunday!!