Friday 21 November 2008

Mojoholder Challenge #91

This week's lift on the Mojoholder blog is Nichol Magouirk. I struggled with this as it isn't in my usual style but was thrilled to use these papers from my SC kits & my winter park photos. I just watched this boy & his dog playing happily together while his dad walked on. It was a hard layout to photograph mind as the photos are all so bright full of crisp white snow. I hope you are wrapped up well over the next few days because here in the UK, the weather man has forecast snow showers & bitterly cold winds. But I am on holiday from work until Tuesday, so an extra lazy morning lay in, I just can't wait!


6 comments:

joanne wardle said...

gorgeous layout and gorgeous photos

Anonymous said...

I lifted from some ladies that were completely not my style and they ended up being some of my favorite pages of all time, so it's fun to get out there and break the mold. love all that snow.. our weather has been 75-80s during the day (I'm still in shock) and 50s at night.

Andrea, said...

Great LO Paula, the papers are perfect with the photos. Hope you have a good weekend and enjoy your extra days off

michele said...

hi paula, fab lo, i love the b&w photos! TY for the stamping advice you left me, i'll try it out!
hugs mx

lam said...

that´s a wonderful page and I like it even though isn't in your usual style.

I hope you enjoy your holiday and we also have the first snow here in Denmark this weekend.

Marjolein said...

Wow, great layout and the photos are wonderful!
I hope you have a nice and relaxing day off today? I'm sick ..... since last week Thursday... don't like it, and don't know what it is.. maybe a light flu?
Cuddle and bundle up the next days, I know what Winter can be like, we've had -15 already here:-(