Friday 13 March 2009

Mojoholder Challenge #102

Crikey Ladies! It's that time of the week again, where on earth did those few days go! Well it's the weekend & time to create so pop on over the mojoholder blog & check out this week's page by a fab scrapper & photographer, Maria Kress. The bright colours are so funky. I just couldn't get the star to work for me so I went with a bracket instead and the other DT girls also picked some different shapes. That's what I love about reveal night, seeing all the different variations on the same design.

Bit of a mix of old & new again this week.

Paper is Pink Paislee Office Lingo- bottom line, fast track & the orange bracket shape.
Title made up of American Crafts- Thickers Fabric Alphas Dolce. October Afternoon- Night Light Newsroom and Making Memories Tiny Alphas Brown Ledger.
Apricot blooms source unknown. Red bloom Dunhelm.
American Crafts Vinyl Thickers Vera Sunflower Accents, corner detail.
Studio Calico buttons & ribbon curl. American Crafts Flair Badges, Friends.
Floral Stamp from a craft magazine. Ink; Versamagic Chalk - Pumpkin Spice and Staz On Pumpkin.
The photo by kind permission of Den & her mum, Margaret. It was taken in Australia.

9 comments:

Marjolein said...

I like what you made of this challenge Paula, the bracket goes fine with this layout, better than a star!
I know you took part at the TMTA challenges, you have lots of stamps, I loved all your work!! I struggle to make some atc's without stamps, need more dollars LOL

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely fabulous. Love it!

Pearl said...

Just love the ribbon curl detail ! Lovely take of the sketch this week, Paula !

Hope all is well !

lam said...

Love those happy colours and the curly ribbon. You did a fantastic job with this layout

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fabulous Paula, I love the colours you have used and the twisted ribbon is great. i am glad work is going well and the studying is over. I'm looking forward to the lighter nights as well as I have just moved most of my crafting goodies from my bedroom to the conservatory. Have a good week.

Micayla said...

Oh this is just so pretty. It has a real spring feel to it. Totally adorable.
I know what you mean about the little bundle, that girl is growing so fast. She is almost clawing, trying to lift herself to stand, talking away saying baba, dadda etc. She totally amazes me each day. She is growing out of her clothes so fast I can bearly keep up. I cannot believe nearly 7 months have past, oh how time flies!!
Hope you are keeping well and work not too heavy. When are you planning on taking a break?

Karva said...

Hey Paula
Been a long time since i dropped in :) you are one very busy lady, love all the LO's they are amazing, well done

Anonymous said...

A really lovely layout. I love the twisty ribbon. :)

Vanessa.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Love the twisted curled ribbon. Details like that really add to a LO.