Wednesday 16 December 2009

Middle of December....

and I can't believe I haven't blogged!!!!
To be honest I have been very busy at work & the trains have not been running to time so once I get home I am too busy with chores to upload my photos. So here are a few cards. I only made cards for family & very close friends. Time is not something I have in abundance right now.
The first card is for Audrey, it was her birthday the first week of the month.
The rest are my Christmas cards. I will show my sister's card another day as I need to resize all the pictures of it.





5 comments:

Carol Q said...

gorgeous cards Paula. You should make more!

Micayla said...

Yay, I see my gorgeous card there and it is so much better in the flesh. You did a gorgeous job and it was very sweet of you. It has pride of place on a heart garland card holder. The only one that is on there as it is filled with Emily's baby socks....see I do love it!
I will email back soon, trying to catch up on blogs and get my DD done for today.
xx

Pearl said...

absolutley love that snowy scene, Paula ! sweet cards all !

Hope you have restful Christmas !

warm hugs ,

~*~Patty S said...

Really lovely cards Paula, inspiring!!!!
I really have no excuse, never made one this season! I must do better for 2010 ... maybe I should start now LOL!
oxoxo

Audrey said...

they're all fab, but mine's the nicest ;-) Really was blown away when I opened this one. Thanks Paula x