Saturday 8 September 2012

Layout No11 - Lets Go FLY

 
I have made this layout to document my very first flight!
It was my first holiday abroad since the age of 5.
I kept the page simple to show off the pictures & the stamped plane.
 
Cardstock - Bazzill Seasalt
Paper - Color Conspiracy - Texturise {1} doublesided
which i hand cut to made split chevron pieces.
Boarding Pass Journal Card - Color Conspiracy
Lets Go - Card - Color Conspiracy
this was cut into two to split above & below the photo of Limoges
Travel Stamps - Royal Langnickel
Fly - American Crafts Thickers Nutmeg
Spotty Brackets - Basic Grey June Bug
 
The paper & journal cards are French which I though fitting for a layout of my trip to France. While you are looking at this layout I will be back in France!! We flew out on 1st September back to Limoges Airport.
We are staying at the Gite in La Marchaderie again :0)

4 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

What a great layout! Fantastic memories well preserved. Hugs, Buttons x

Anonymous said...

Gorgoeus, I absolutely love your style

Claudia N. said...

An awesome LO, Paula Jane!

Were you impressed by "Charles de Gaule"-Airport as I was? One of the biggest airports I have ever seen (No! Miami felt like a one-day's hiking trip too *lol). Hope, you have enjoyed your stay abroad!!!

Hugs,
die amelie xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Thanks for your comment this morning Paula. I've had a lovely browse on your blog and I love your pages. This one is my favourite - I really like the linear layout with plenty of space and the aeroplane and the brackets forming the visual triangle. Perfect! Vicky x